Join a LIBER Webinar on 15 May at 15:00 CET for looking at a practical roadmap to help scholarly data repositories implement data citation in accordance with the Joint Declaration of Data Citation Principles. Register HERE.
The roadmap makes 11 specific recommendations, grouped into three phases of implementation:
1. Required steps needed to support the Joint Declaration of Data Citation Principles (a synopsis and harmonisation of the recommendations of major science policy bodies);
2. Recommended steps that facilitate article/data publication workflows;
3. Optional steps that further improve data citation support provided by data repositories.
It was developed by the Repositories Early Adopters Expert Group, part of the Data Citation Implementation Pilot project which, in turn, was an initiative of FORCE11.org and the NIH BioCADDIE (2016) program.
The speakers of the Webinar are:
- Mercè Crosas, Chief Data Science and Technology Officer at the Institute for Quantitative Social Science (IQSS) at Harvard University
- Martin Fenner, Technical Director at DataCite
The webinar is hosted by LIBER, Europe's main research library association, and coordinated by LIBER's Working Group on Scientific Information Infrastructures.
Join LIBER next Monday for the webinar on the data citation roadmap for scholarly data repositories!
Source: LIBER Webinars