The period for applications for Outreach and Communication Tools Course is open between 1-31 August 2011. The course will be held in Oostende, Belgium, between 7-11 November 2011.
Interested candidates can register for the course by following the instructions described at OceanTeacher Academy website, under Registration. Registration implies the submission of the following documents:
- Application form
- Endorsement letter (in case of asking for sponsorship)
Both full- and co-sponsoring are available for a limited number of participants. Sponsored participants will receive one or a combination of the following cost items: 1) air ticket, 2) living and accommodation support, 3) tuition fee and 4) medical insurance.
The selection of participants who will be sponsored will take into consideration:
- Applicant country’s development status (preference will be given to LIFDCs)
- Endorsement of the candidate’s application by his/her employer and any co-sponsoring
- Expected impact of the training for the applicants’ institution
- Possibility of any co-sponsorship
Complete applications should be sent by e-mail directly to the OceanTeacher Academy Training Coordinator, Claudia Delgado <[email protected]