There is no requirement to log in or register, simply watch videos and interactive elements with your Internet connection. The tutorial covers:
- A search strategy for Open Content
- What is Open Licensing?
- What is Open Content?
- How to search for open content using Google?
- How to conduct more effective online searches?
- How to search for open content using Creative Commons search?
- How to search for open content in YouTube?
- How to search for content in open repositories?
- How to evaluate open content?
Hope some of you might find this tutorial useful!
AGORA (Access to Global Online Research in Agriculture)
AGRIS : the International System for Agricultural Science and Technology providing access to bibliographic information on agricultural science and technology
AIMS.FAO.ORG free online courses on Fundamentals of Information Literacy and Access to Global Online Research in Agriculture (AGORA) (FR, EN); Open Data Management (EN); Research Data Management (ES)
F1000Research: OKAD: Open Knowledge in Agriculture Development
- Deposit your research data as FAIR Data with help of REPOSITORY FINDER!
- Find the DATA You need ... more easily with Google Dataset Search!
- Unfold Open Data with APERTIO
- Registries for Open Data Repositories, Institutional Repositories, Policies, Journals
- Towards meeting the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) quality criteria in the global South
- ROAD: the Directory of Open Access Scholarly resources
- Search Engines for Academic Research resource (with helpful links)
- Tanzania Open Data Portal and Four tailored E-learning modules to help clean, organise, publish and use its data
- AAS Open Research: Open-Access publishing platform for African scientists
- Why do Open Science & Incentivizing Data Sharing matter? Visit the African Open Science Platform to learn more
- EarthArXiv : a Preprint service for the Earth Sciences
- Free Open Science TRAINING e-courses (FOSTER)
- Free Open Science MOOC : enroll & catch up with developments in Open Science across the world
- Avoiding Data Use Silos : How to Simplify The Open Licensing Landscape
- License your Research Data with help of FACT SHEET on CREATIVE COMMONS & OPEN SCIENCE