25-29 March 2018: APAN Join Session on Web API, Open Data & Interoperability
From March 25 to March 29 takes place the 45th meeting of the Asia-Pacific Advanced Network (APAN) in Singapore.
Access to field and farm data becomes always more important for agricultural research. Collaboration between equipment producers, research and farmers is necessary.
The session should assess the state of the art at this time and formulate requests for actions to improve data interoperability through common standards and agreements.
Proposals for contributions can be send to:
Johannes Keizer : [email protected]
Kiura Takuji : [email protected]
- Emphasis on Open Data at 2017 Meeting of G20-Agricultural Chief Scientists (GODAN)
- Recorded GODAN Action Webinar : Facilitating the use of Standards and steps to achieving impact with Open Data
- Invitation to the INTEREST GROUP in AGRICULTURAL DATA (IGAD) RDA Pre-Meeting P11 “The FAIR principles to all elements of the research process in agricultural sciences and related disciplines" (19-20 March, 2018, Berlin, Germany). Proposals are invited by 19 January 2018
- Developing Data Interoperability using standards: A Wheat Community use case (IGAD of the Research Data Alliance)
- AgroPortal: a backbone for data integration and standardization in Agronomy
- Implement effective Open Data & Keep it alive with Open Data TOOLKIT (AIMS)