Copyright for AGROVOC content in FAO languages - English, French, Spanish, Arabic, Russian and Chinese - is with FAO, while content in other languages rests with the institutions that authored it.
© FAO 2018
AGROVOC thesaurus content in English, Russian, French, Spanish, Arabic and Chinese is licensed under the international Creative Commons Attribution License (CC-BY IGO 3.0). This licence alows you to SHARE: copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format; ADAPT: remix, transform, and build upon the material, for any purpose, even commercially. You must give , provide a link to the license, and . You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use. No additional restrictions: You may not apply legal terms or that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
If you need further assistance or have any questions related, please, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The latest version of AGROVOC
AGROVOC can be accessed in the following ways:
- ONLINE : SKOSMOS : Search & browse
- File for DOWNLOAD. Two distributions are provided: (a) CORE , which only includes AGROVOC concepts (RDF and NT format), and (b) Linked Open Data (LOD) which includes AGROVOC concepts + links to outside resources (NT and NQ format).
- Web Services: SOAP Web services, accessing the RDF version of AGROVOC through the SPARQL endpoint. For the source code of the Web services, visit the project site. For further technical information about the services, go here. You also may want to look at the WSDL file for the AGROVOC Web Services.
- Public SPARQL endpoint, served Allegrograph 4.11.
- Various ways in which AGROVOC is served: HTTP Dereferenciation: all of AGROVOC URIs are served via HTTP on the Web (i.e. any URI in AGROVOC can be resolved on the web). The resolution of these URIs varies depending on the requested content: usually a web page for Web Browsers and RDF data (available in different formats) for linked data browsers.