- International Oceanographic Data and Information Exchange (IODE) . Its purpose is to enhance marine research, exploitation and development, by facilitating the exchange of oceanographic data and information between participating Member States, and by meeting the needs of users for data and information products.
- Hasselt University Library (Belgium). It coordinates two international information management projects. 1.) The OceanDocs repository: a platform for the IOC-IODE community and especially developing countries to make publications available worldwide and contains more than 50 marine institutes; 2.) and the Open Science Directory, a directory of scientific journals freely available to institutes and scientists in developing countries, has a wider target group than the oceanographic community, but fits completely in the information policy of UNESCO/IOC-IODE. The Open Science Directory is developed with the support of EBSCO.
- Institute of Biology of the Southern Seas (Ukraine) It is part of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
- Kasetsart University (Thailand). It promotee subjects related to agricultural sciences.
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. It leads international efforts to defeat hunger. Serving both developed and developing countries, FAO acts as a neutral forum where all nations meet as equals to negotiate agreements and debate policy. FAO is also a source of knowledge and information.