Join the Community
The AIMS community encompasses different types of professionals related to food and agricultural information and data management such as technicians, librarians, data managers, information management specialists, policy makers and semantic experts.
AIMS community members have access to the knowledge sharing platform that provides a space for members to communicate and share relevant projects, best practices, learning opportunities, events and new ideas. Community members also receive regular updates about relevant news, events, stakeholder information and more through monthly newsletters, interviews with AIMS community members, publications and free webinars.
Anyone interested in being involved in the community can register at http://aims.fao.org/user/register and/or join the AIMS News DGroup at https://dgroups.org/fao/aims_news.
- Data Science Course in Bangalore with PlacementData Science(SEO Consultant)
- David Joseph EdimuGIZ,Nigeria(ICT4Ag Adviser on Green Innovation Centre for Food and Agriculture)
- Jennifer Papin-RamcharanThe University of the West Indies The Main Library(Librarian)
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Mikael VakkariThe National Library of Finland(Librarian)
- Pr Levixon Lundi AugustinTheophany University(Promoteur)
- Silvia-Adriana TomescuUniversitatea din Bucureşti Biblioteca Centrala Universitara(Librarian)
- A ALNa(Intranet Developer)
- A Amarender ReddyICRISAT/CGIAR(Special Project Scientist)
- A. Oe DonoghueTEAGASC, Agriculture and Food Development Authority(Information Management Specialist)
- A. Roubinkovafaculte Universitaire des sciences agronomiques(Librarian)
- A. SkoseiCrops Research Institute CSIR-INSTI(Information management specialist)
- A. AquilesUniversidad Nacional Agraria(Information Management Specialist)
- A. Thierry KINKPEAgricultural Policy Analysis Programme(Reseach assistant)
- A.F.M Azim UddinCentre on Integrated Rural Development for Asia and the Pacific (CIRDAP)(Research Assistant)
- Aaba TestFAO(Test User)