Join the Community
The AIMS community encompasses different types of professionals related to food and agricultural information and data management such as technicians, librarians, data managers, information management specialists, policy makers and semantic experts.
AIMS community members have access to the knowledge sharing platform that provides a space for members to communicate and share relevant projects, best practices, learning opportunities, events and new ideas. Community members also receive regular updates about relevant news, events, stakeholder information and more through monthly newsletters, interviews with AIMS community members, publications and free webinars.
Anyone interested in being involved in the community can register at http://aims.fao.org/user/register and/or join the AIMS News DGroup at https://dgroups.org/fao/aims_news.
- Aaradhya AaradhyaEngineer(Engineer)
- Aaron FitzpatrickMaricopa Food and Agriculture Organization(Senior Program Director)
- United States of America
- Aaron OdeniranHEXADOT Farms(Proprietor)
- ABALO KodjoUniversité de Lomé (ESA)(Etudiant)
- Abass BadmusAhmadu Bello University, Zaria(Student )
- Abass MamatMazina(Mazina)
- abass olaleretai solarin college of education(researcher in information systen)
- Abba LawanUniversity of Nottingham, Malaysia Campus(PhD Candidate)
- Abbas BashirModibbo Adams University if Technology, Yola(Academic)
- Abbas ShehuABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA UNIVERSITY BAUCHI(Data analyst)
- Abbas ShehuAbubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi(Data Analyst)
- Abbass SaiduUniversity of Maiduguri(Student)
- Abd Latif Abdul RahmanUiTM Malayisa(Researcher)
- Abdalla MahialdinAlzubir foundaition(volunteer)
- Abdallah AlmatrafiMinistry of agriculture(Librarian)
- Saudi Arabia