Information on the AIMS Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. No claim or representation is made or warranty given as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information shared on this platform and AIMS Editorial Team reserves the right to alter, limit or discontinue any part of the platform at its discretion.
Copyright in the material available on the AIMS Website remains with the individual information provider(s) or original rights holder(s). The AIMS team encourages reuse and redistribution of such information posted on the platform and, unless otherwise indicated, Members may reuse and redistribute such material for non-commercial purposes in line with the objectives of AIMS without requesting prior written permission. Where the requirements to request specific authorization to reuse and redistribute material is indicated, users must obtain the necessary permission from the respective rights holder(s).
The AIMS team reserves the right, at its discretion, to deny a Member/User access to the platform, without specific notice.
The AIMS Community is used for discussion and to encourage online groups to network and exchange news, views and information, allowing users to offer and receive assistance and advice while enjoying lively debate with other professionals.
How it works:
- Users formulate and post topics for discussion
- Alls users receive a copy of the posts in their email
- Alls users are permitted and encouraged to participate in the discussion groups
- Once accepted, unless removed at the discretion of the AIMS Editorial Team, posted messages will remain available to the public for as long as the relevant discussion board is online.
The Editorial Team reserves the right to edit and/or withhold messages that do not comply with the forum guidelines. Users shall not do any of the following:
- Use foul language or obscene images. This site is a forum for technical discussion, and general attacks on a person or idea will not be tolerated.
- Repeatedly post the same message to many discussions or boards, or post an unsolicited commercial message to one or more discussions or boards. Such messages are considered spam. Duplicate messages will be deleted or consolidated by the AIMS team.
- Post copyrighted material without authorization or otherwise illegal material. Users are requested to notify the AIMS team if they identify such postings on the AIMS platform.
- Abuse this forum in any way not specifically mentioned above.