The 14th Agricultural Data Interest Group (IGAD), that focused on IGAD/RDA Recommendations: Implementing Good Practices in Agriculture, took place in Helsinki on 22 October.
One of IGAD’s main roles is to serve as a platform that leads to the creation of domain-specific Working Groups. To date, successful Working Groups (WGs) have been formed under IGAD, these are: Wheat Data Interoperability, Rice Data Interoperability, AgriSemantics and Capacity Development for Agricultural Data WGs. The groups play a key role in delivering RDA recommendations and good practices with regard to Agricultural Data Interoperability.
- Chinese agricultural thesaurus and its application on data Sharing & interoperability. Xuefu Zhang, Guojian Xian , Jingchao Fan , Yuantao Kou
- COPO: Extending the frontiers of “FAIR” data in agriculture. Rob Davey, Anthony Etuk, Felix Shaw
- Towards FAIR food systems Data: fostering implementation. Ben Schaap, Sophie Aubin
- The global long-term agriculture experiments network metadata platform. Richard Ostler
- The Agrisemantics recommendations to improve data interoperability in agriculture. Caterina Caracciolo, Sophie Aubin , Brandon Whitehead
- Grassroots: An infrastructure for sharing services & data. Xingdong Bian, Simon Tyrrell, Robert P. Davey
- Enabling data access to support innovation in decision agriculture related to soil health, agronomy and fertilizer. Pauline L'Hénaff, Kathryn Reynolds
- The update of Japanese agriculture ontologies – crop vocabulary (CVO). Sungmin Joo , Hideaki Takeda, Akane Takezaki, Tomokazu Yoshida
- Intelligent plant data linkage: a view from history, philosophy and social studies of science. Sabina Leonelli
- Developing best practice principles for Ag Data: Australian case study. Leanne Wiseman, Jay Sanderson
- Improving agricultural data management practices: raising the bar together. Cynthia Parr
- GODAN Action. Pauline L'Hénaff
- How Agriculture DWG of OGC and IGAD RDA can cooperate on Agriculture Interoperability. Karel Charvat