From the Top 10 FAIR Data Things Global Sprint. Take a look at dedicated GITHUB space
In November 2018, Library Carpentry, Australian Research Data Commons and the Research Data Alliance Libraries for Research Data Interest Group in collaboration with FOSTER Open Science, OpenAire, RDA Europe, Data Management Training Clearinghouse, California Digital Library, Dryad, AARNet, and DANS run the online
TOP 10 FAIR DATA THINGS GLOBAL SPRINT
WATCH this recorded webinar
to understand better FAIR principles in different contexts as well as some initial steps to consider FAIR data.
Dedicated GITHUB space with resources from the #TOP10FAIR sprint: 10 things to improve FAIRness of research software, library research support, historical studies, govt data, intl relations, geoscience, biomedical data producers & more was created... Please make issues, comments.
- Turning FAIR into reality (Report of the Commission FAIR Data Expert Group, FAIR Data EG)
DATA COLLECTION IN AFRICA: STATE OF THE ART, CHALLENGES & SOLUTIONS. FOCUS on Agricultural Data Interest Group (IGAD) | RDA12 meeting
FAIR PRINCIPLES TO ALL ELEMENTS OF AGRICULTURAL-RELATED RESEARCH PROCESSES. FOCUS on Agricultural Data Interest Group (IGAD) | RDA11 meeting
- What is 23 (research data) Things? (Australian National Data Service - ANDS)
- Data Management & Permanent Access to Digital Research Resources : learning from DANS Institute
- FAIR data: What and Why? Easier said than implemented?
- Creating FAIR and open agricultural data ecosystems
- About FAIR Data (DTL)
- FAIRsharing : Find, Register, Claim your Standard, Database, and Policy
- A FAIR guide for data providers to maximise sharing of human genomic data, 2018, by M.Corpas et al., PLOS
- Frictionless Data and FAIR Research Principles (OKFN)
- FAIR (Findable, Interoperable, Accessible, Reusable) (ANDS webinar series)
- Recorded Webinar : FAIR Principles and Data Management Planning (AIMS webinar)
- All the flavours of FAIR, fair & F.A.I.R (AOASG webinar series)
- FAIR Metrics : Framework to understand how increasing the FAIRness is ...
- Evaluating FAIR-Compliance Through an Objective, Automated, Community-Governed Framework (BiorXiv, 2018)
- FAIR principles and metrics for evaluation (SlideShare, 2017)
- Cloudy, increasingly FAIR; revisiting the FAIR Data guiding principles for the European Open Science Cloud (IOS Press, 2017)
- Towards Digital Object Cloud (DOC) compliant with the FAIR principles
- Make FAIR your Datasets using Springer Nature RESEARCH DATA SUPPORT
- The 13th International Digital Curation Conference “Beyond FAIR – from principles to practice to global join up” (19-22 February 2018, Barcelona)
- Research Data Alliance : Data Management Framework : What Makes It So Special?
- 10 marine Research Data Things: a Free self-paced Learning Program
- Take a free DATA TREE e-course in RESEARCH DATA MANAGEMEN
- GODAN Action e-learning course on Open Data & Research Data Management in Agriculture and Nutrition (background & related content)